Health can be defined as physical, mental and social well being in order to live a long and active life. The difference between health and fitness have always been a matter of perception. In fact, a great degree of fitness is only achievable if you maintain a solid healthy regime. Being healthy has a much broader outlook rather than just keeping a check on BMI or fat percentage.
If you want to lead a healthier life, don’t just focus on your diet but also focus on few other essentials like exercise, sound sleep and healthy relationships. Fitastra provides you information about high level of fitness needs which would lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Some of the important tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle are following:
- Do at-least an hour of average to high intensity aerobic exercises on a daily basis.
- Embrace digital technologies to track your health regime and monitor personal fitness level on daily basis.
- A healthy diet is very essential for a good health and to stay away from any chronic illnesses. Please try to avoid junk food and sugar calories as it will definitely impact your fitness level in a long term.
- Drink water before meals
- Ensure that you rest for sufficient duration which is around 6-8 hours at least
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake and tobacco consumption
Create your wishlist here…